You have to be logged in to Wheelmap.org to add a new place to the map. Read more about registration here.
This is how you add a new place
- Log in on Wheelmap.org or to your iPhone or Android app
- Click on “Add new place” or the plus button
- Fill in the details of the place in the form (name of place, category, type)
- To set the location of the place, drag the marker to the correct position of the place in the map
- If known, set the wheelchair-accessibility status and add a comment
- If available, add a photo to the place
- Hit “Save”
Please contact us if you encounter any problems. Have fun mapping and thanks again for your engagement!
Posted in: Mark / Add Places